MAKE A DIFFERENCE by helping individuals with Autism achieve their academic, social, and behavioral goals through Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA therapy).
NOTE: For those wanting more than 30 hours per week, there are afternoon hours from 3 PM-5 PM or 3 PM-6 PM that pay out $2 more per hour than the employee’s regular rate.
The following are the responsibilities and duties for this position:
- Provide one-on-one ABA therapy in a clinical setting, enabling the client to be successful
- Work on the client’s social skills, behavioral skills, and life skills using ABA
The following qualifications are required to apply:
- High School Diploma
- Willingness to undergo a background check
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Personal or professional experience with individuals with Special Needs
- Good interpersonal skills
- Enthusiastic personality
- Good work ethic
- Ability to be on time and not go over allowed days off
- Desire to grow in the field and be trained as a Registered Behavior Technician (RBT)
The following benefits are offered to individuals working 30 hours or more:
- Health Insurance through Select Health
- Paid Time Off
- Ability to contribute to a 401K
- Financial Planning from a certified financial Planner
- Paid education to receive the following certifications:
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) Certification
- CPR certification
- Deescalation and Restraint training.
Helping the children make progress is a lot of fun and is very fulfilling. It requires lots of energy and the ability to think outside the box. If you’re enthusiastic and good with kids, please send us your resume!
Full time: M-F 9AM-3PM
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $17.50 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- If hired, are you available to work M-F 9 AM to 3 PM?
- High school or equivalent (Required)
Work Location: Draper, Sunset, or West Jordan